I am planning to throw an Ice Cream Party for my B's 4th Birthday this month.
|Satisfactory smile brought by Chocolate flavored ice cream.|
January 21st falls on Saturday, definitely a very good time to celebrate with family and friends since most of them can attend our small celebration. Here's a checklist in preparation for that special day:
- Location is set.
- Party Invitations.
- Grocery list:
- Chocolate, Vanilla, Strawberry flavored ice cream
- assorted toppings: nuts, cookies, mallows, rainbow sprinkles,M&Ms, mini stik-o (any additionals?)
- Ice Cream Cones.
- Ice cream scooper
- Disposable plates/ cups, spoon, table cloth and napkins.
|colorful disposable plates and cups|
5. Decorations: balloons, banner, etc
6. I would love to add Lechon bread.
7. Birthday Cake (optional). Celebrant insist of having Ben 10 cake again~ Arrgh! how can alien heroes match our Ice Cream theme?
8. I guess we still serve the all time favorite Sweet style spaghetti plus hotdog and mallows on stick.
What i still don't know is how many gallons do i have to prepare for atleast 20-30 persons. But quite sure that i'm not afraid to run out of ice cream to serve (sure they'll understand!). Stocks would be strictly 1st come, 1st serve basis. Sorry my rules eh. =)