Every after our duty shift, we are required to turnover task to the incoming shift for the pending job to be completed. Monday morning, I received an unusual mail turnover from the outgoing shift that reads:
To 1st shift on Duty:
"Kindly remind pest control later to bombard the office with Baygon. I have successfully killed 7-8 mosquitoes with my bare hands but it seems like there are still 10-15 flying around. Thanks."
Whoa! so true... I have witnessed those roaming insects inside our office and can't help killing some with "my bare hands"... And just as I thought 'twas my solo duty this morning, here comes my other office colleague informing me that we are both on the same shift. He was out for a few minutes and as he comes back, I heard a sparkling sounds as he enters the room.
And Taaadaaaa... A mosquito swatter! I immediately borrowed and began using it. I forgot all about contacting pest control staff and started waving the racket killing all those who comes my way.
Here's how to use it: (If you intend to buy for your household =D)
- press the zap button to initiate power. The racket is now electrified and ready to zap any bugs. The mosquito hitting indicator light will automatically come on. Be sure to keep the zap button pressed while hitting the bugs.
- Keeping the zap button pressed down, wave the racket at the mosquito (even for a fly). When the bug connects with the racket, a zapping sound will be heard and the bug will be zapped.
- racket will not shock humans if you touch the outer mesh, but this is not advised. Do not touch the inner mesh as you will feel a light shock.
- Dead bugs can be brushed or shaken off the net.
Anyways, here's the full specs of this product quoting from Ningbo zhesen Electromechanical Technology Co., Ltd. (yes, its made from China).
Electric Masquito-hitting swatter
- Size: 51*21
- Frequence: 50HZ
- Voltage: 100--240V
- Power: 1W
- Rechargeable type:it furnishes 2 pcs of 1.2V high quality rechargeable batteries which can by recharged in recycle for more than 600 times,it is quite practical and economic.
- Twice-speed discharge:It adopts an innovative twice speed discharge circuit which can output 2500V in a moment,so it has the best result for for hitting mosquito
- Electric shockproof net:
- It can kill mosquito which is sucking blood on human bodies but it is harmless to human.when touching the net on flat surface,without any feeling of electric shock,so it is safe for use.
- Leakproof Net: it consists on a special 3-layer net which can easily catch insect and never leak out.
There, I am not selling it though...lol. I also bought for our home use for a reasonable price of P145, definitely a good buy.