A real problem exists: Internet Addiction Disorder
Are you a certified Facebook addict? Read on...
If you have atleast 3 of the following signs, then you are one of them:
- you have multiple facebook windows opened at any one time (2 windows- normal), 5 or more windows
- Obssessive thinking on what will you write in your wall.
- All your social/ recreational activities are migrated to facebook.
- You stop entertaining phone calls and insists that they can contact you through facebook chat.
- Virtual walk through a park is your idea of a romantic date.
- Every waking moment is spent on facebook
- Spends more time/ it makes you impossible to sleep
- Anxious if you are not able to harvest your crop.
- Lots of uploaded pix.
I'm sure you can add up more of the above mentioned signs of addiction. If some may claim that it does more harm than good, I would say that its a good social networking site, allowing us to have an updates from our circle of friends, and giving us the freedom to stalk in a nice way. =D
Needless to say, its a massive technology upgrade! So I think addiction is not that bad afterall, unless you are wasting most of your time, got things neglected, and it lessen your personal interaction.