Five days to go till my baby boy's 2nd birthday, hubby and I decided to throw a simple birthday party. But even a simple party requires a good planning and organization. Here's what I have and have not accomplished on my last week of to do list:
- Checked Guest list.
- Picked a party theme. (have it 2 mos. ago)
- Decide what games/ activities we'll be having
- Secure Items that need to be rent. Tables and chairs- check! Videoke?!!!!
- Plan the menu.
- Buy or order party supplies, decorations, party favors, and any other party supplies. Have bought some...
- Order cake. This is the best part! confirmed order of customized cake, based on party's theme! cute!
- Started the running the grocery list.
- Asked help from the RIGHT persons to cook. =D
- Bought birthday present and polo shirt for the birthday boy.
And here are my remaining task on the day/ before:
- Pick up the cake.
- Buy food and remaining grocery items.
- Make food that can be prepared ahead of time
- Decorate for the party.
- Have rented equipment delivered and set up.
- Pick up balloons.
- Prepare food for guests.
- Prepare for party favors.